|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.1023)||1,102.30 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2648)||1,264.80 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7614)||1,761.40 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 6.6843)||6,684.30 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6703)||1,670.30 CAD|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2349)||1,234.90 CHF|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 136.7310)||136,731.00 JPY|
TravelFX’s exchange rates are ESTIMATED. The way our estimation works is this – we sampled each provider’s exchange rates through its website and made out an average margin per currency. Then we used an external provider to supply us with real-time currency rates and applied the margin previously calculated, per provider, per currency. These are indicative rates only, and we don’t guarantee these are the actual currency rates.
Are TravelFX’s Rates any Good?
When we look at competing providers, we definitely witness that TravelFX is up there at the top. Great Rates. View TravelFX comparison below:
About Global Reach Partners – a Review
Global Reach Partners are extremely well known firm, especially for corporate clients from the London area. They are trading several billions of pounds every year, with a specific focus on corporate FX and high value clients. Travel FX, located at the web address travel-fx.onlinecurrency.co.uk, is a division of Global Reach Partners. It was only logical for a well known firm like Global Reach Partners to start offering a cash travel service, in order to accommodate all of their clients needs and requirements.
The advantages of using Global Reach Partners are as follows::
- Extensive experience in the foreign currency exchange industry spanning 10 years.
- Very competitive rates compared to other services.
- Upon acquiring the card, you’ll be assigned a personal account manager to guide you through the basic requirements, and also tailor the services to meet your specific needs.
- Through the ‘Forward’ travel money contract, you can secure exchange rates today for a pre-determined future transaction, thereby removing any risks emanating from denomination fluctuations.
- Whether you prefer making transactions online or via the phone, services can be tailor-made to suit your own individual preferences.
- Personalized rate quotations available online.
- It’s not accessible to US-Based clients.