Note: Moneycorp travel money offers only airport cash pickup or receiving funds into the Explorer card. Cash travel money on home deliver isn’t possible anymore with this provider.
|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0880)||544.00 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2452)||622.60 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7441)||872.05 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 6.2186)||3,109.30 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6564)||828.20 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 11.0319)||5,515.95 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2229)||611.45 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.5672)||2,283.60 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 135.0367)||67,518.35 JPY|
MoneyCorp’s exchange rates are ESTIMATED. The way our estimation works is this – we sampled each provider’s exchange rates through its website and made out an average margin per currency. Then we used an external provider to supply us with real-time currency rates and applied the margin previously calculated, per provider, per currency. These are indicative rates only, and we don’t guarantee these are the actual currency rates.
Compare with other providers:
About MoneyCorp – a Review
MoneyCorp is one of the oldest companies of its kind by serving its customers for over 35 years. The success in this market for such a long time has allowed the company to develop a bigger and better infrastructure and by this, providing an always improving service. The company specialises at international money transfers, and travel money is more of a secondary business for it.
The advantages of using MoneyCorp are as follows:
- It allows you to lock in exchange rates on preferred currencies, and at the time of your convenience.
- Multiple denominations available to load including British Pounds, US Dollars, Euros, Australian Dollars and much more.
- Zero fees on transactions made outside the UK. Additionally, red explorer Moneycorp cardholders will enjoy no charges on ATM withdrawals.
- The explorer travel card allows you to use it in a similar manner as a debit card
- You can load your card free of charge up to rates of 10,000 British pounds per day, it’s also possible to transfer left-over money on your card to other currency wallets.
- With the prepaid Moneycorp travel money option, you can load multiple currencies in just one card, and use it at 1000s of retail locations worldwide.
- The currency exchange app is available on Apple Store only