|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.1481)||1,148.10 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2253)||1,225.30 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6089)||1,608.90 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 4.3847)||4,384.70 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6369)||1,636.90 CAD|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 135.9684)||135,968.40 JPY|
Mail Finance’s exchange rates are ESTIMATED. The way our estimation works is this – we sampled each provider’s exchange rates through its website and made out an average margin per currency. Then we used an external provider to supply us with real-time currency rates and applied the margin previously calculated, per provider, per currency. These are indicative rates only, and we don’t guarantee these are the actual currency rates.
Are Mail Finance rates any good?
Mail Finance’s rates are very good in comparison with the rates provided by our top travel money providers below:
Mail Finance Foreign Currency Exchange Review
Mail Finance is an international cash transfer service that allows you to make purchases globally, send money to friends/family and so forth. They are experts in foreign currency exchange, giving you great rates and quick funds transfer services. Mail Finance also has a team of currency market specialists always ready to offer a helping hand to customers.
The advantages of using Mail Finance are as follows:
- Low transaction fees and the first transfer is also absolutely free.
- The rates are more competitive than those offered by high street banks.
- Access to your online travel money account 24/7.
- Target custom exchange rates.
- Ability to make one-off or scheduled regular payments.
- Friendly customer care service to help make your cash transfers as simple as possible.
- The fee and charge structures vary considerably, thus making comparisons a little bit difficult.
- There’s a small monthly fee for using the service.