|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.1481)||1,148.10 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2253)||1,225.30 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6089)||1,608.90 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 4.3847)||4,384.70 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6369)||1,636.90 CAD|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 135.9684)||135,968.40 JPY|
Are Mail Finance rates any good?
Mail Finance’s rates are very good in comparison with the rates provided by our top travel money providers below:
Mail Finance Foreign Currency Exchange Review
Mail Finance is an international cash transfer service that allows you to make purchases globally, send money to friends/family and so forth. They are experts in foreign currency exchange, giving you great rates and quick funds transfer services. Mail Finance also has a team of currency market specialists always ready to offer a helping hand to customers.
The advantages of using Mail Finance are as follows:
- Low transaction fees and the first transfer is also absolutely free.
- The rates are more competitive than those offered by high street banks.
- Access to your online travel money account 24/7.
- Target custom exchange rates.
- Ability to make one-off or scheduled regular payments.
- Friendly customer care service to help make your cash transfers as simple as possible.
- The fee and charge structures vary considerably, thus making comparisons a little bit difficult.
- There’s a small monthly fee for using the service.