|Currency||Rate||500 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0975)||548.75 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2535)||626.75 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7403)||870.15 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 6.4616)||3,230.80 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6565)||828.25 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 11.0344)||5,517.20 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2104)||605.20 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.5645)||2,282.25 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 133.3511)||66,675.55 JPY|
Forexco’s exchange rates are ESTIMATED. The way our estimation works is this – we sampled each provider’s exchange rates through its website and made out an average margin per currency. Then we used an external provider to supply us with real-time currency rates and applied the margin previously calculated, per provider, per currency. These are indicative rates only, and we don’t guarantee these are the actual currency rates.
Forexco.co.uk is the website and Dawson & Sanderson is the company behind this travel money service. In 1997 Dawson & Sanderson began to operate its own foreign exchange division, providing travel customers a great service supplying holiday money at excellent exchange rates and commission free.
The advantages of using Forexco are as follows:
- It’s available in more than 80 international currency denominations.
- The card can be bought online for convenience, or at one of Forexco’s 22 branches.
- Zero charges for Debit card payments.
- Buy-back of currencies is allowed commission free.
- Phone orders allowed for most foreign currencies.
- Large transactions can qualify for improved exchange rates.
- ‘Exotic’ denominations are available on special order within a period of 24-72hrs.
- It’s compatible with travel insurance policies to determine the amount of holiday cash available that can be covered.
- There might be delays in adding extra money to the travel card.