|Currency||Rate||500 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0661)||533.05 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2171)||608.55 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6672)||833.60 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 6.3625)||3,181.25 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6202)||810.10 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 10.4505)||5,225.25 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.1495)||574.75 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.3675)||2,183.75 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 130.3466)||65,173.30 JPY|
First Direct’s exchange rates are ESTIMATED. The way our estimation works is this – we sampled each provider’s exchange rates through its website and made out an average margin per currency. Then we used an external provider to supply us with real-time currency rates and applied the margin previously calculated, per provider, per currency. These are indicative rates only, and we don’t guarantee these are the actual currency rates.
First Direct Exchange Rates for Travel Money is Sub-Par!
Through a meticulous comparison we have figured out First Direct foreign exchange rate is worse than with our cheapest providers. View current rate comparison below:
First Direct Review
First Direct is a division of HSBC Bank plc who provides quick and ease travel money with delivery straight to your door. You can order online between £100 and £2,500 and you can add more than one currency to the same order. So be sure to check them out and enjoy the “next working day” super fast delivery.
- The card offers high levels of security since it’s not linked to the user’s bank account.
- Customer service team is available 24/7 to offer assistance, they can provide replacement funds in more than 100 countries around the globe.
- No fluctuating rates since a standard exchange rate is agreed upon after purchasing the card.
- You can easily track your spending with the help of balance-checking SMS service.
- Zero commission or purchase fee when you acquire or reload the card.
- It can be used to save for holiday spending, simply top-up at regular intervals while approaching your holiday break.
- There’s a daily withdrawal limit of 300 dollars.
- The card has a limited validity period of 3yrs.