|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||1.1294 EUR||1,134.5088 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||1.2387 USD||1,244.2200 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||1.8551 AUD||1,855.0626 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||32.1601 TRY||32,160.0726 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||1.6673 CAD||1,667.3355 CAD|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||1.0707 CHF||1,070.6869 CHF|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||178.0704 JPY||178,070.3682 JPY|
Eurochange’s exchange rates are boosted for EUR and USD if you exchange at least £1000.
Eurochange’s exchange rates are ESTIMATED. The way our estimation works is this – we sampled each provider’s exchange rates through its website and made out an average margin per currency. Then we used an external provider to supply us with real-time currency rates and applied the margin previously calculated, per provider, per currency. These are indicative rates only, and we don’t guarantee these are the actual currency rates.
Eurochange Rates – How Do They Compare?
View our exchange rate comparison below and see for yourself:
With over 40 years of experience in the foreign exchange market, Eurochange has grown to include other services like travel currency, international payments and remittance services, all with great success and awesome feedback from customers.
Having already developed an impressive 141 branches in England, Scotland and Wales, in November 2014 they were acquired by NoteMachine and this extended their range of transactional services to bank, business and retail customers.
Advantages of using Eurochange:
– Over 140 branches, which is more than many other foreign currency services.
– Easy online money transfers to 194 countries.
– Same-day pickup of funds.
– Experienced team of professionals that offer great customer service.
– You will not pay a commission and the rates are some of the best out there, every day of the week.
– Over 40 years of experience buying and selling currencies, which means they know what they’re doing and have a track record you can trust.
– Reserve currency online for up to 4 days.
Disadvantages of using Eurochange:
– Although rates are competitive, you may be able to find better rates elsewhere. They do not guarantee their rates to be the best.
– Maximum of £2,000 for home delivery and click&connect orders.
– Only orders over £400 will receive free home delivery.