|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0967)||1,096.68 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2608)||1,260.82 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7484)||1,748.36 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 6.6064)||6,606.37 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6605)||1,660.48 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 11.0340)||11,034.02 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2137)||1,213.75 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.5258)||4,525.77 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 135.2716)||135,271.60 JPY|
Covent Garden FX exchange rates are ESTIMATED. The way our estimation works is this – we sampled each provider’s exchange rates through its website and made out an average margin per currency. Then we used an external provider to supply us with real-time currency rates and applied the margin previously calculated, per provider, per currency. These are indicative rates only, and we don’t guarantee these are the actual currency rates.
View how Covent Garden FX compares with other online providers below:
About Covent Garden FX – A Review
Since 1981, this family-owned and operated Bureau De Change, has been providing competitive rates on many of the big currencies and by doing so, they kept and gained more loyal customers. They offer a range of services like Money by Post, Bank to Bank Transfers and Cash Pick Up.
Advantages of using Covent Garden FX:
– Excellent reviews from users online, making this a trustworthy company to use.
– Delivers to home and office locations.
– Family run company with a good track record. All of their business has come from positive word of mouth and referrals.
– Exchange rates are reasonable and generally will beat banks by 3% or more.
– Can set up regular payments or one-time only payments, depending on your individual needs.
– Works with over 50 different currencies throughout the world.
– Guarantee not to be beaten on price.
– Easy buy back process.
Disadvantages of using Convent Garden FX:
– For those purchasing currencies other than USD and Euros, they must pre-pay before the bank transfer. Cash or debit cards allowed.