|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||1.1323 EUR||1,132.3042 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||1.2424 USD||1,242.3768 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||1.8717 AUD||1,871.6532 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||Not Supported||Not Supported|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||1.6842 CAD||1,684.1625 CAD|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||1.0842 CHF||1,084.2338 CHF|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||182.1963 JPY||182,196.2858 JPY|
City Forex is offering travel money through FairFX, which is also part of the same parent company – Equals Group.
City Forex Review
Since 2004 the company has tried to stay true to their core principles and make their customers feel that they provide a service that is Personal, Reliable, Transparent and Valuable. That’s why you can rest assure that you will receive commission free foreign currency banknotes and travellers cheques at the best rates of exchange.
The advantages of using City Forex Travel Money:
– Website is regularly updated and easy to use.
– They accept cash, debit cards, checks, and direct credit for banknotes, small transfers, and small drafts.
– 0% commission.
– No minimum amount required.
– Secure bank-to-bank transfers all around the world.
– Employees have experience and training with this type of trading, making them experts in their field.
– Operates at the Royal Bank of Scotland.
– Offers service to both large and small clients.
– Several locations where you can pick up your funds.
– Next day and same day delivery in London is free, although only to specific post codes.
– Order by phone or online for ultimate convenience.
The disadvantages of using City Forex Travel Money:
– Large transactions must be cleared through a segregated account before being transferred.
– Debit cards will be charged .2%. Credit cards will have a handling fee of 2% of the value of the order.