|Currency||Rate||500 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0966)||548.30 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2537)||626.85 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7470)||873.50 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 6.5589)||3,279.45 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6659)||832.95 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 11.1610)||5,580.50 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2260)||613.00 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.5785)||2,289.25 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 135.0500)||67,525.00 JPY|
City Forex Review
Since 2004 the company has tried to stay true to their core principles and make their customers feel that they provide a service that is Personal, Reliable, Transparent and Valuable. That’s why you can rest assure that you will receive commission free foreign currency banknotes and travellers cheques at the best rates of exchange.
The advantages of using City Forex Travel Money:
– Website is regularly updated and easy to use.
– They accept cash, debit cards, checks, and direct credit for banknotes, small transfers, and small drafts.
– 0% commission.
– No minimum amount required.
– Secure bank-to-bank transfers all around the world.
– Employees have experience and training with this type of trading, making them experts in their field.
– Operates at the Royal Bank of Scotland.
– Offers service to both large and small clients.
– Several locations where you can pick up your funds.
– Next day and same day delivery in London is free, although only to specific post codes.
– Order by phone or online for ultimate convenience.
The disadvantages of using City Forex Travel Money:
– Large transactions must be cleared through a segregated account before being transferred.
– Debit cards will be charged .2%. Credit cards will have a handling fee of 2% of the value of the order.