Travelling around the world is one of the most exciting things. Relocation to a foreign country is another one. Both travelling and relocation are an activities you can learn from other people experience. Below you can find posts about both subjects:
Relocation and expatriation:
- The most popular relocation cities in India – Find top 5 cities for expats in India today. Which cities is the right one for you?
- Relocation to India: Pros and cons – Find out what kind of benefits India has to offer and what are its weaknesses.
- Relocation to Belgium: Pros and Cons – Belgium is often a country that is overlooked when trying to decide where to reside within Europe. We want to change that perception and you can read here to find out why.
- Relocation to New Zealand: Pros and Cons – Take in to consideration both the Advantages and Disadvantages before making up your mind.
- Relocation to South Africa – The local wine industry, beautiful sights and English speaking sector of the population are just a few of the perks of moving to South Africa.
- Moving to Australia – Learn about all the difficulties you may experience when moving to Australia before making the big step.
- Moving to Norway – Does it Have the Best Standard of Living in Scandinavia?
Travelling around the world:
- The Most Hyped Places to Travel That Are Just Not Worth It – There are many extraordinary places around the world. Are there cities that get more press then they deserve?
- A 500 Euro Weekend – How to Spend Your Money Wisely in Europe. Learn what kind of detail you must pay attention to.
- How to Plan a Cross Country Trip to the USA – Learn how and where you can save money on your trip to the US. Every little things can be optimized so you can enjoy your trip but keep it on a low budget.
- The Most Welcoming Destinations to Reach as an Expat – Get to know which are the best locations for expats.
- The Top Travel Cards in the UK – Start using travel cards that will give back rewards for using them.
We hope you find this blog helpful. We are always happy to help.