|Currency||Rate||500 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.1015)||550.75 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2640)||632.00 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7655)||882.75 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 6.5800)||3,290.00 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6775)||838.75 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 11.1600)||5,580.00 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2315)||615.75 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.6100)||2,305.00 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 134.8500)||67,425.01 JPY|
BestForeignExchange.com’s exchange rates are ESTIMATED. The way our estimation works is this – we sampled each provider’s exchange rates through its website and made out an average margin per currency. Then we used an external provider to supply us with real-time currency rates and applied the margin previously calculated, per provider, per currency. These are indicative rates only, and we don’t guarantee these are the actual currency rates.
BestForeignExchange.com will provide you with a very big inventory of over 120 currencies, with some of them being pretty hard to get from other high street suppliers. But the most important aspect for their clients is the fact that they offer instant availability on all major currencies with 0% Commission and no service charges.
- Competitive rates and efficient service. Clients need to order online in order to get the most favorable rates, and collect their money the same day.
- Wide range of currencies to choose from.
- Straightforward and easy transaction. The entire process is easy to understand even when using it for the first time, plus pick up is only 5 minutes after ordering.
- Plenty of collection points available to use.
- Two IDs are required for identification, a photo ID and address proof.