Few countries leave such a strong impression on its tourists like India. The organised chaos in the big cities, the deeply rooted religiously lifestyle, and the colourful festivals makes it such a different experience from many other western countries. Kind people, impressive monuments, delicious food, and pristine beaches are all found in India in almost all of the touristic cities. The best part is the fact that the Pound has such a big power over the national currency. Even a small budget will allow you to enjoy what the country has to offer. And if you take care of the currency before departing and get a good INR exchange rate from one of the best travel money providers, you will allow yourself more freedom in the budget scheduling. Lucky for you, we are here to help.
Compare travel money providers below to find the best Indian Rupees exchange rates:
Best Indian Rupees Exchange Rate – Top Travel Money Providers
The above list contains the best holiday money providers with probably the best GBP to INR exchange rates. We hope you can find the suitable provider for your needs. In case you didn’t, you can find below 30 more travel money providers that you can buy Indian Rupees from. We advise to glance and quickly go over this list for an accurate comparison.
Buy Indian Rupees for 1,000 Pounds; Travel Money – Additional Providers
Is this the most precise GBP to INR exchange rate?
In most of the cases the rates above are the real ones because our feed is updated hourly, but be sure to double check with your preferred merchant because sometimes it may differ a little. Technical changes or announced changes from the companies will make the figures from our table to be outdated. Even though is not likely to happen too often, we wanted to add this disclaimer anyway.
Travelling to India – Gov.UK’s Recommendation
Read the recommendation here: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/india
UK embassy in India:
British High Commission, New Delhi
- Address: Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India
These are the most popular destinations in India:
- Phone: +91 11 2419 2100
Travelling to India – Cost Comparison
- An inexpensive meal at a restaurant would cost you less than £1.8 (against £12 in the UK, ~85% less).
- A can of Coca-Cola would cost you 25% of what it would in the UK, being only £0.33.
- You can take a taxi to anywhere you want since costs 90% less than in the UK.
- Don’t be tempted to rent a car, although gasoline is 25% less expensive than in the UK, because the traffic is horrible.
In general, it is one of the cheapest places on the globe to travel to.
Data from Numbeo, and various travel sites.
Travelling to India – Popular Destinations Around the Country
- Goa – beautiful beaches and the warm sun attracts many tourists to this unique place where there is a mixture of Indian and Portuguese culture.
- New Delhi – the capital city of India. Its history tells us the whole story of India’s development. Make sure you don’t miss the religious sites and crowded markets.
- Jaipur – explore and wander the streets to find unique buildings and special agricultural structures. Enjoy the Elephantiasic nearby and do not forget to eat at Jal Mahal restaurant.
- Agra – if you are in the area, you have to visit at the famous Taj Mahal. Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, the Taj Mahal is a place for the tomb of his late wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Based on Trip Advisor
INR Rate Comparison
We hope we could help you plan your trip to India and save some money on the way by finding the best Pound to Indian Rupees exchange rate. We are always looking for ways to improve the sites quality, speed, and content. If you visit us again it would make us really happy. Do not forget that the best travel money provider is not going to be always the cheapest one at any given time. Be sure you get the best INR exchange rate. Remember, that it is always better to compare INR exchange rates before buying Indian Rupees. This way, you will be able to save money and spend it on your trip!
Enjoy your vacation in India! Stay safe!