|Currency||Rate||500 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0541)||527.05 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2127)||606.35 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6838)||841.90 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 6.4205)||3,210.25 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6074)||803.70 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 10.8683)||5,434.15 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.1935)||596.75 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.3977)||2,198.85 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 131.2831)||65,641.55 JPY|
Barclays Exchange Rate Comparison – There Are Cheaper Options!
View the cheapest providers at the moment. Superior rates to Barclays on all currencies.
With operations in over 50 countries and territories and has around 48 million customers, Barclays is one the biggest banking and financial services company in the world. Everybody knows about their banking services but fewer know that you can acquire travel money from them.
You can order up to £5,000 per person within a 90-day period with a maximum of £2,500 that can be delivered to your home. The minimum order amount for collection and delivery is £50.
The advantages of using Barclays are as follows:
- Free sign-up bonus. You earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 on products/services within the initial 90 days.
- No foreign transaction charges.
- Zero annual fee for the first year.
- Travel miles can be redeemed within 120 days after booking with the card, they can be used for airfare, cruises, accommodation and much more.
- Flexibility. With this card, you can make reservations however you want. Whether it’s reserving directly with a hotel or airline, or discount travel site or tour agent.
- EMV chip-and-PIN function for enhanced security.
- High reward rates. You earn 2-miles per dollar at the rate of 1 cent per mile, this is approximately twice the industry average of 1 percent.
- The sign-up bonus is lower compared to some of its competitors.
- There’s a minimum redemption amount of 100 dollars for travel purchase.