|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0889)||544.45 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2859)||642.95 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6408)||820.40 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 4.5658)||2,282.90 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6190)||809.50 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 10.4115)||5,205.75 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2657)||632.85 CHF|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 145.8368)||72,918.40 JPY|
Compare with other providers
About TorFX – a Review
TorFX is one of the better known names in the foreign exchange space in the UK. Located in Cornwall, they have been dealing with tens of thousands of clients looking to move money abroad for the past 10 years. As part of the ever-going expansion, TorFX has founded TorFX Travel Money, a service dedicated for travelers who want to get their foreign cash for cheap, delivered directly to their door or waiting for them at the airport. To be able to offer the above, they have joined up with ICE PLC, one of the better known foreign cash providers in this industry.
The advantages of using TorFX Travel Money include:
– 0% commission and very reasonable exchange rates.
– Orders over £700 receive free shipping.
– Can exchange over 40 different currencies at prices that tend to beat traditional banks.
– Website is encrypted for maximum security when ordering online.
– Award winning customer service.
– TorFX has partnered with ICE PLC in order to offer customers a prepaid master card for safer use of money while traveling overseas.
– Authorised by the FCA and handles over £3bn in transactions per year.
– Personal account managers available for clients to use.
– Free international currency payments with no hidden fees.
The disadvantages of using TorFX Travel Money include:
– Only orders of over £700 are insured for next day delivery in the UK.