|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.1201)||1,120.10 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.3820)||1,382.00 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7450)||1,745.00 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 5.1300)||5,130.00 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7315)||1,731.50 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 11.0500)||11,050.00 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2845)||1,284.50 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 5.0100)||5,010.00 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 146.7000)||146,700.00 JPY|
Thomas Exchange Global Exchange Rates Against Other Providers
View the cheapest providers for now and see how Thomas Exchange Global matches up against them:
Thomas Exchange Global Review
With over 20 years of experience, Thomas Exchange Global has grown to become one of the leading providers of wholesale, retail, travel and commercial foreign exchange services in the UK.
Combining a professional & friendly service, with the security that large banks provide and the best commercial exchange rates available on the market, the company has carefully nurtured a reputation for being one of the top companies in the UK.
The advantages of using Thomas Exchange Global are:
– Offers over 120 foreign currencies, which is more than most other exchange companies.
– Can transfer money to any bank account around the world.
– 0% commission.
– Reputable customer service and positive reviews from past customers.
– Branch collection with the ability to order online in minutes.
– Excellent exchange rates that are regularly update to ensure the best price by the minute.
– Several locations for picking up funds.
– Established in 1993 and has become a reputable leader in the industry since then. They’re known for great service.
– Travel money can be delivered anywhere in the UK the very next day to the address that you specify. Will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
The disadvantages of using Thomas Exchange global are:
– Website isn’t as user-friendly as others.
– Delivery to home is not free; you will be charged £4.90 for every £2,500 that you purchase in currency.