|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.1155)||1,115.50 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.3137)||1,313.70 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7486)||1,748.60 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 4.9280)||4,928.00 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6897)||1,689.70 CAD|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 148.2286)||148,228.60 JPY|
Are Telegraph Travel rates any good?
Telegraph’s rates are not as competitive as the rates provided by our top travel money providers below:
Telegraph Travel Money Review
This travel card is owned by the UK-based Telegraph news agency. Upon purchase, buyers can collect their card from the Airport before departure, or London for those who are within the area. Apart from the central London branches, there are also collection points in Southampton, Bristol, Southend, Stansted and Gatwick airports.
The advantages of using Telegraph Travel Money are as follows:
- Zero percent charged on commission.
- Guarantee on exchange rate protection.
- Commission-free buy back for all currencies.
- No need for upfront payments, simply make reservation and pay on collection.
- The card is very easy to use and convenient.
- It’s available in multiple denominations.
- The company is smaller in scale compared to other industry players.