|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0900)||1,090.00 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2700)||1,270.00 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6900)||1,690.00 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 5.9000)||5,900.00 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6500)||1,650.00 CAD|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 137.5000)||137,500.00 JPY|
RBS against travel money providers – who is cheaper?
Compare the rates above to the ones below and you will come up with an answer instantly
About RBS – a Review
The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) is a banking institution founded in 1727 with its headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland. It is very well known in the UK but RBS has many branches all over the world and is a well respected bank because of its longevity and quality of service. Their travel money policy is pretty straight forward as home delivery orders for less than £500 will incur a delivery fee of £5, anything above that is free and also branch deliveries are free for all orders.
The advantages of using RBS Travel Money Include:
– Currencies can be ordered without commission.
– Order travel money online for maximum convenience.
– Can view exchange rates online to determine how much foreign currency your money will buy.
– For those who have a current account with benefits through RBS, they will receive preferential rates on foreign currency.
– Currency can be ordered over the phone.
– Online account is easy to set up and allows you the ability to make transfers or look at past transfers with ease.
– Promotions regularly listed on the website.
– Can check exchange rates before you order so you can maximize your money.
– Sell back the funds you didn’t use so you’re not stuck with currency that isn’t valued in your country. Great rates for sell back.
The disadvantages of using RBS Travel Money include:
– Fee for deliveries less than £500.
– Emergency next day delivery service is available. However, this will incur an additional fee of £5.
– May not offer as good of rates as other companies.