|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.1400)||570.00 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2111)||605.55 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.5788)||789.40 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 4.3434)||2,171.70 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.5895)||794.75 CAD|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 137.1960)||68,598.00 JPY|
Compare to other providers
Rational FX Review
RationalFX started in 2005 with just two people (Rajesh Agrawal and Paresh Davdra), a laptop and $3,000. Since then, the company has grown without any borrowing or external investment, in to a big and respected company with a team of over 80 people. They are fully regulated by HMRC and authorised by the FCA to operate anywhere in the EU.
The advantages of using RationalFX Travel Money include:
– Money is delivered quickly. Next working day service is offered anywhere in the world and with all major currencies.
– Processing fee can be paid via bank transfer or debit/credit card.
– As an independent commercial foreign exchange provider, this company can offer wholesale rates that save customers money. For those who purchase large amount of foreign currency, this can save them thousands.
– No commission is charged when making international money transfers via the internet.
– Authorised by the FCA and SWIFT member.
– Same day payments.
– High level of credibility, especially with funds held at Barclays Bank.
The disadvantages of using RationalFX Travel Money include:
– Bank transfers can take more than a couple of days if they take longer to clear.