|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.1205)||1,120.50 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.3753)||1,375.30 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7775)||1,777.50 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 5.4243)||5,424.30 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7309)||1,730.90 CAD|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 143.6993)||143,699.30 JPY|
Are The Post Office rates any good?
The Post Office’s rates are not that good in comparison with the rates provided by our top travel money providers below:
The Post Office Travel Money Review
The Post Office is a prepaid multicurrency travel card that’s convenient, simple to use and very secure. The product can be ordered online and collected at any of your local Post Office branch. It’s accepted as a cashless payment option by shops, bars and restaurants all around the world.
The advantages of using The Post Office are as follows:
- Accepted in 36 million outlets spread across 200 countries.
- Availability of a mobile app that allows you to top-up, check balance and view recent transactions as well.
- One travel card can store up to 13 different currencies.
- Online servicing account for instant top ups, or moving cash between currencies.
- The card is contactless-enabled for quick low value purchases.
- It’s separate from your official bank account to minimize the risk of impersonation or identity theft.
- You can withdraw money from more than 2 million ATMs internationally.
- There’s a small replacement card fee.