|Currency||Rate||500 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0761)||538.05 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2631)||631.55 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.5934)||796.70 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 4.3402)||2,170.10 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.5916)||795.80 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 10.0093)||5,004.65 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2202)||610.10 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.6274)||2,313.70 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 137.5180)||68,759.00 JPY|
No1 Currency Review
No1 Currency is a very well known currency broker having more than 250 stores around the UK where you can your foreign currency easy and at a great exchange rate. And with their No.1 Currency Travel Money card you can save money and time by loading it online in three simple steps. and start using in all 210 countries supported.
The advantages of using No1 Currency:
– Can order currency online and pick up in store or use home delivery.
– 0% commission.
– Will buy back currency that you didn’t use so you’re not out funds.
– Several locations where you can conveniently pick up currency.
– No minimum order for click & collect service.
– For those who prefer travel money cards, these are offered for free on initial loads over £400.
– Exchange rates are easy to find on the website and are regularly updated.
– You can easily sell currency online and the website is easy to use.
The disadvantages of using No1 Currency:
– Doesn’t offer as many options for currency as other companies.
– Free delivery only applies to orders over £800.
– Travel cards can take 5-10 days to be delivered.
– Minimum order of Minimum order £400 for home deliveries.