Note: Moneycorp travel money offers only airport cash pickup or receiving funds into the Explorer card. Cash travel money on home deliver isn’t possible anymore with this provider.
|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0885)||544.25 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2266)||613.30 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7149)||857.45 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 6.1319)||3,065.95 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6446)||822.30 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 11.1148)||5,557.40 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2251)||612.55 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.4989)||2,249.45 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 139.0440)||69,522.00 JPY|
Compare with other providers:
About MoneyCorp – a Review
MoneyCorp is one of the oldest companies of its kind by serving its customers for over 35 years. The success in this market for such a long time has allowed the company to develop a bigger and better infrastructure and by this, providing an always improving service. The company specialises at international money transfers, and travel money is more of a secondary business for it.
The advantages of using MoneyCorp are as follows:
- It allows you to lock in exchange rates on preferred currencies, and at the time of your convenience.
- Multiple denominations available to load including British Pounds, US Dollars, Euros, Australian Dollars and much more.
- Zero fees on transactions made outside the UK. Additionally, red explorer Moneycorp cardholders will enjoy no charges on ATM withdrawals.
- The explorer travel card allows you to use it in a similar manner as a debit card
- You can load your card free of charge up to rates of 10,000 British pounds per day, it’s also possible to transfer left-over money on your card to other currency wallets.
- With the prepaid Moneycorp travel money option, you can load multiple currencies in just one card, and use it at 1000s of retail locations worldwide.
- The currency exchange app is available on Apple Store only