|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.1192)||1,119.20 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.3738)||1,373.80 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7626)||1,762.60 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 5.4189)||5,418.90 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7254)||1,725.40 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 11.3837)||11,383.70 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.3195)||1,319.50 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.9681)||4,968.10 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 145.1040)||145,104.00 JPY|
Money Shop Travel Money Rates Comparison
See how Money Shop compares with others!
Money Shop Review
The Money Shop remains one of the most respected and prominent high street lenders, operating more than 550 stores across the UK. If you are 18 or older, you can simply apply online for one of their many services (beside travel money) like Personal loans, Short-term Loans, Cheque Cashing, Gold buying, Guarantor loans, Payday Loans, Western Union checks, Business Card and Retail Jewellery.
The advantages of using Money Shop include:
– Money can be delivered to your home the next day if it’s ordered before 2pm.
– You can pick up travel money or purchase it from the nearest Money Shop store. There are many stores to choose from
– Over 50 different currencies available.
– Prepaid cards are available for those who do not want to carry around cash. Funds are loaded before you travel for ultimate convenience. These can help you avoid bank charges and fees.
– 0% commission and decent rates that are constantly updated.
– Website is easy to use and was recently updated; it shows the best rates right on the home page.
The disadvantages of using Money Shop include:
– Some offers available in-store only, which means you cannot sign up for them online.
– Delivery fee for home delivery starts at £3.99.