|Currency||Rate||500 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.1193)||559.65 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.3766)||688.30 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7730)||886.50 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 5.3517)||2,675.85 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7494)||874.70 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 11.4777)||5,738.85 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.3195)||659.75 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.9317)||2,465.85 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 147.3785)||73,689.25 JPY|
Forexco.co.uk is the website and Dawson & Sanderson is the company behind this travel money service. In 1997 Dawson & Sanderson began to operate its own foreign exchange division, providing travel customers a great service supplying holiday money at excellent exchange rates and commission free.
The advantages of using Forexco are as follows:
- It’s available in more than 80 international currency denominations.
- The card can be bought online for convenience, or at one of Forexco’s 22 branches.
- Zero charges for Debit card payments.
- Buy-back of currencies is allowed commission free.
- Phone orders allowed for most foreign currencies.
- Large transactions can qualify for improved exchange rates.
- ‘Exotic’ denominations are available on special order within a period of 24-72hrs.
- It’s compatible with travel insurance policies to determine the amount of holiday cash available that can be covered.
- There might be delays in adding extra money to the travel card.