|Currency||Rate||500 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0766)||538.30 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2630)||631.50 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.5730)||786.50 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 4.3550)||2,177.50 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.5649)||782.45 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 9.9926)||4,996.30 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.1985)||599.25 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.5247)||2,262.35 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 135.5289)||67,764.45 JPY|
Forexco.co.uk is the website and Dawson & Sanderson is the company behind this travel money service. In 1997 Dawson & Sanderson began to operate its own foreign exchange division, providing travel customers a great service supplying holiday money at excellent exchange rates and commission free.
The advantages of using Forexco are as follows:
- It’s available in more than 80 international currency denominations.
- The card can be bought online for convenience, or at one of Forexco’s 22 branches.
- Zero charges for Debit card payments.
- Buy-back of currencies is allowed commission free.
- Phone orders allowed for most foreign currencies.
- Large transactions can qualify for improved exchange rates.
- ‘Exotic’ denominations are available on special order within a period of 24-72hrs.
- It’s compatible with travel insurance policies to determine the amount of holiday cash available that can be covered.
- There might be delays in adding extra money to the travel card.