|Currency||Rate||500 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0636)||531.80 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2256)||612.80 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6272)||813.60 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 7.2851)||3,642.55 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.5907)||795.35 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 10.7390)||5,369.50 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.1623)||581.15 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.3979)||2,198.95 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 133.5286)||66,764.30 JPY|
First Direct Exchange Rates for Travel Money is Sub-Par!
Through a meticulous comparison we have figured out First Direct foreign exchange rate is worse than with our cheapest providers. View current rate comparison below:
First Direct Review
First Direct is a division of HSBC Bank plc who provides quick and ease travel money with delivery straight to your door. You can order online between £100 and £2,500 and you can add more than one currency to the same order. So be sure to check them out and enjoy the “next working day” super fast delivery.
- The card offers high levels of security since it’s not linked to the user’s bank account.
- Customer service team is available 24/7 to offer assistance, they can provide replacement funds in more than 100 countries around the globe.
- No fluctuating rates since a standard exchange rate is agreed upon after purchasing the card.
- You can easily track your spending with the help of balance-checking SMS service.
- Zero commission or purchase fee when you acquire or reload the card.
- It can be used to save for holiday spending, simply top-up at regular intervals while approaching your holiday break.
- There’s a daily withdrawal limit of 300 dollars.
- The card has a limited validity period of 3yrs.