|Currency||Rate||500 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0964)||548.20 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.3459)||672.96 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.7044)||852.20 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 5.3212)||2,660.61 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6682)||834.09 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 11.0537)||5,526.84 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2754)||637.68 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.8043)||2,402.14 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 142.0675)||71,033.73 JPY|
First Direct Exchange Rates for Travel Money is Sub-Par!
Through a meticulous comparison we have figured out First Direct foreign exchange rate is worse than with our cheapest providers. View current rate comparison below:
First Direct Review
First Direct is a division of HSBC Bank plc who provides quick and ease travel money with delivery straight to your door. You can order online between £100 and £2,500 and you can add more than one currency to the same order. So be sure to check them out and enjoy the “next working day” super fast delivery.
- The card offers high levels of security since it’s not linked to the user’s bank account.
- Customer service team is available 24/7 to offer assistance, they can provide replacement funds in more than 100 countries around the globe.
- No fluctuating rates since a standard exchange rate is agreed upon after purchasing the card.
- You can easily track your spending with the help of balance-checking SMS service.
- Zero commission or purchase fee when you acquire or reload the card.
- It can be used to save for holiday spending, simply top-up at regular intervals while approaching your holiday break.
- There’s a daily withdrawal limit of 300 dollars.
- The card has a limited validity period of 3yrs.