|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0940)||1,094.00 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2890)||1,289.00 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6310)||1,631.00 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 4.5885)||4,588.50 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.5981)||1,598.10 CAD|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2573)||1,257.30 CHF|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 144.8958)||72,447.90 JPY|
FairFX Rates – Any Good?
When you compare FairFX with its direct competitors for the same amounts, you will normally find their prices a tad more expensive than the cheapest providers at the time as follows:
About FairFX – a Review
FairFX is an international payment services provider created in 2007 which helps personal and business customers to make cheap and easy payments in numerous currencies and countries thanks to its P2P ( peer-to-peer) system. The FairFX travel money service offers free cash deliveries in 20 currencies straight to your home for orders over £750, for orders between £500 and £750 there is a £5 fee and a £7.50 charge for those below £500.
The advantages of using FairFX Travel Money include:
– Excellent reviews from customers, making this company an excellent option to trust with your cash.
– Currency cards to make using cash abroad easier. It features a PIN and chip with reasonable fees and can be used wherever Mastercard is accepted.
– For those who like to use cash abroad, FairFX will send it next day in over 20 currencies.
– Saturday delivery for cash available.
– Money transfers can be done online or through phone.
– Award winning exchange rates that beat many other foreign currency services.
– Online only service that saves you money on commission and fees.
The disadvantages of using FairFX Travel Money include:
– No in-person branches.