|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.1237)||561.85 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.3007)||650.35 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.8248)||912.40 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 7.3351)||3,667.55 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6865)||843.25 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 11.5850)||5,792.50 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2847)||642.35 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.7797)||2,389.85 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 145.6660)||72,833.00 JPY|
About The Currency Club – Short Review
The Currency Club was created by three partners on a mission to bring the retail foreign exchange business online because they wanted to change they way people purchase travel money. So they put together the many years of experience from foreign exchange, banking and accountancy, and created a service which has received a lot of praise. You can read the reviews left by their customers on Trust Pilot, Review Centre & Free Index.
The advantages of using The Currency Club:
– Highly trustworthy with excellent reviews online.
– The more currency you order, the better rate you will get.
– Ordering online is incredibly easy; the service is fully automated.
– Can compare exchange rates online in real time.
– Over 40 different currencies are available for travel money.
– 0% commission with travel money sent to your door the next day.
– Free and fast delivery beats most other companies, making it ideal for anyone who needs their cash quick.
– Make your own account online to monitor transactions and look at past history with ease.
The disadvantages of using The Currency Club:
– Not as large as other currency exchange companies.
– Solely based online; no option to pick up in a brick and mortar location.