|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.0757)||1,075.66 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2732)||1,273.20 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.5883)||1,588.28 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 4.2387)||4,238.71 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.5860)||1,586.04 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 10.1120)||10,111.99 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2035)||1,203.53 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.5773)||4,577.34 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 137.2439)||137,243.93 JPY|
View how Covent Garden FX compares with other online providers below:
About Covent Garden FX – A Review
Since 1981, this family-owned and operated Bureau De Change, has been providing competitive rates on many of the big currencies and by doing so, they kept and gained more loyal customers. They offer a range of services like Money by Post, Bank to Bank Transfers and Cash Pick Up.
Advantages of using Covent Garden FX:
– Excellent reviews from users online, making this a trustworthy company to use.
– Delivers to home and office locations.
– Family run company with a good track record. All of their business has come from positive word of mouth and referrals.
– Exchange rates are reasonable and generally will beat banks by 3% or more.
– Can set up regular payments or one-time only payments, depending on your individual needs.
– Works with over 50 different currencies throughout the world.
– Guarantee not to be beaten on price.
– Easy buy back process.
Disadvantages of using Convent Garden FX:
– For those purchasing currencies other than USD and Euros, they must pre-pay before the bank transfer. Cash or debit cards allowed.