|Currency||Rate||1000 GBP =|
|GBP to Euro||(Rate = 1.1200)||1,120.00 EUR|
|GBP to US Dollars||(Rate = 1.2980)||1,298.00 USD|
|GBP to Australian Dollars||(Rate = 1.8090)||1,809.00 AUD|
|GBP to Turkish Lira||(Rate = 1.0000)||1,000.00 TRY|
|GBP to Canadian Dollars||(Rate = 1.6730)||1,673.00 CAD|
|GBP to Swedish Kroner||(Rate = 11.5170)||11,517.00 SEK|
|GBP to Swiss Franc||(Rate = 1.2750)||1,275.00 CHF|
|GBP to United Arab Emirates Dirham||(Rate = 4.7140)||4,714.00 AED|
|GBP to Japanese Yen||(Rate = 143.6570)||143,657.00 JPY|
ACE-FX Rate Comparison
ACE-FX have solid rates but they would rarely be the absolute cheapest provider at the time or purchase. View full exchange rate comparison below:
About ACE-FX: Review
Ace-FX prides itself in being able to buy and sell cheaper than any other High Street banks, Airport Bureau, The Post Office or even other direct competitors on the market. You can get your travel money from their three bureau de change branches in London or anywhere in the UK by a postal delivery service, with special next day delivery service.
Advantages of using ACE-FX include:
– You can use your debit card to send money all around the world, making international transfers easy.
– Currency can be delivered anywhere in the UK by Royal Mail within 48 hours. All deliveries are insured.
– Rates are affordable, meaning you can save 1% to 4% when compared to purchasing from your bank.
– Convenient app that alerts you when rates change. This makes it easy to know when to buy or sell currency.
– Personalized service, especially for those making larger orders.
– Can collect money in store the same day as you place your order. Several easy-to-find locations.
– Guarantee for the best rate.
Disadvantages of using ACE-FX include:
– Not all currencies available immediately.